2018 Spring Soccer
Game Schedule (locations and dates):
April 14th – La Crosse-Field for Kids
April 21st – Prarie Du Chien and Richland Center
April 28th – La Crosse-Field for Kids
May 1 – U15 @ Coulee Christian JV 5:00, U15 GIRLS ONLY
May 5 & 6 – Honda Tournament in La Crosse-Field for Kids
May 10 – U15 vs Coulee Christian JV @ Home 5:00, U15 GIRLS ONLY
May 12th – Sparta and PDC
Spring Practice Schedule @ Washington St. Park (S. Washington St. and Lewison Ln.)
Beginning the week of March 19th (weather permitting):
U10: Tue, Thurs 3:45-5:00
U12 Girls: Mon 3:45-5:00, Wed 5:00-6:15
U12 Boys: Wed 3:45-5:00, Fri 3:45-5:00
U14 Boys: Tue 5:00-6:30, Fri 5:00-6:30
U15 Girls: Mon 5:00-6:30, Thurs 5:00-6:30
Optional practices for U12-U15 teams the first 3 Saturdays : March 24, March 31, April 7: U12 Boys and Girls from 9:00-10:30, U14 Boys and U15 Girls from 10:30-12:00.
Beginning the week of April 1st:
U8: Tue, Thurs 3:45-4:45
Driftless United Futbol U8 Spring Soccer
U8 (Birth years 2010-2011) Please register via Team Snap, $30 registration fee: Online payments accepted (additional fee applies) or you can mail in your payment to P.O. Box 12 in Viroqua.
- 2 practices per week (1 hour each)
- 6 weeks starting the week of April 2
- Possible tournament in May where additional fees will apply
Driftless United Futbol U10, U12 & U14/U15 Spring Soccer
All of these ages will register through RARYS online registration page.
Payment: At this time, the system offers no options for online payments – we apologize for the inconvenience. All payments need to be mailed in after the online registration has been completed. IMPORTANT: Please send your payments to P.O. Box 12 in Viroqua. DO NOT send your payments to the Richland Center address-this is for the Richland RARYS families only.
U10 Co-ed (Birth years 2008-2009), $135
U12 Girls (Birth years 2006-2008), $150
U12 Boys (Birth years 2006-2007), $150
U14 Boys (Birth years 2004-2005 or currently in 8th grade), $150
U15 Girls (Birth years 2003-2005), $150
- Practices will be held in Viroqua (2 per week) starting in late March or Early April.
- Double header games in cities such as La Crosse, Prairie du Chien, and Richland Center on Saturdays in April and May (except U15 Girls).
- U15 Girls team games/tournaments TBD. We are planning to schedule some home and away games as well as at least 1 tournament. As this is our pilot year for girls teams we will do our best to make this a great experience and build for the future!
- We will have a TetraBrazil head coach (most likely welcoming back Coach Italo!).
DUF is a volunteer organization. We require families to work a minimum of 3 hours per participating child/athlete per season. During the Spring season the volunteer hours can be filled by helping with the Spring Fundraiser in April. Volunteer spots can be requested (although not all requests are guaranteed) or will be assigned. NOTE: If you are not able to volunteer your time there is a mandatory “Opt Out” Fee of $60 per athlete.
There are a limited number of scholarships available for families in need. For more information, please contact the administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.